I needed to know when a website was last updated…so I dug around online and on this page:
I found out this works (seems to not work in Chrome but will in IE.):
- Dig around for that long-lost IE icon and click it.
- Open a web page
- Hit enter and you will get a pop up with date info
I love CSS-TRICKS.COM. Always interesting, usually helpful…but today its MEGA HELPFUL! This post in particular:
Why? Because I’m always looking up the code for rounded corners or trying to find the exact link to jQuery…here are some great links from that article!
- http://border-radius.com/ – Quick and easy…LOVE IT!
- http://scriptsrc.net/ – I’m always looking for the links to jQuery and jQuery UI…I even posted on it recently. But this is the current version. Yee-haw!
- http://css-tricks.com/examples/ButtonMaker/ – Quick and easy button!
- http://css3please.com/ – Throw ya hands up for CSS3. It’s a little hard to read but good because it throws the kitchen sink in there.
That’s it. Have fun.
If you build websites, CSS3 is slap-awesome. Rounded corners, gradients, transparencies, drop shadows…oh my!
As we know though the good ol’ “red headed step child yet still mamas favorite”, Internet Explorer doesn’t do these things. Well, correction, IE9, which has recently dropped, does do some of the cool new stuff. But as of right now a lot of IE users are still on 7 or 8…some even on 6 (Egads!)
If you are building with IE in mind and want all those cool roundy boxes and droppy shadows, here are a couple of links that will help you get those on IE:
I am posting this just in hopes of others finding it.
If you have JS code for showing the jQuery UI dialog box (modal window) but the code is throwing an error in Firebug, replace the $ with jQuery or jQuery() as needed.
- WP + Contact Form 7 + Godaddy = Potential Headache
- Cherry Framework Move Error Solved!
- WordPress Plugins to help with performance.
- WordPress, Windows Server, Permalinks – Oh Myyyyy….
- Cherry Framework
- Droid 2
- General Nerdiness
- Internet Explorer
- Random Thoughts
- Web Design
- Windows Server