You’ll just need to check it out (trust me):
- Read about it here (if you want): http://hacks.mozilla.org/2011/07/tilt-visualize-your-web-page-in-3d/
- Download it here (download it and drag it to firefox to install it): https://github.com/victorporof/Tilt/raw/master/bin/Tilt.xpi
- Restart FF
- Open up a page you want to tilt
- Shift + Ctrl + M
- Use your mouse (with click) to move it around.
- You can see all the div layers stacked up.
- Be amazed, share a link to my blog, show some love, save a whale.